From TEACH TANTRA TO OTHERS1by Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D. (UCLA), Dean, School of Counseling & Janet Kira Lessin, Professor of Tantric Studies, School of Tantra
Use intimate relationships to grow as an individual and create couple or group synergy‑‑more joy, zest and impact than you have alone.
You can create, maintain and develop passionate, loving, tender, empathetic, challenging, responsible and fulfilling committed relationships.
Just follow these easily‑learned, powerful concepts and procedures. I gleaned them from my studies and life with my wife, Janet Kira Lessin.
*Fulfill your potentials when you encourage intimates to fulfill theirs.
*Make the world more loving as you fully love your intimates.
*Let your intimates influence you.
*Be vulnerable to each other.
*Discover and encourage your unique identities.
*Learn from each other as you notice how differences influence your interplay.
*Share feelings in an atmosphere of trust, compassion and committment.
* Tell intimates what concerns you most in the relationships with them.
* Do not threaten to quit the relationship.
*Keep communication flowing in conflict.
* Accept intimates’ problems as signals for their growth, without getting caught‑up emotionally.
*Though you accept each other’s imperfections, continue to improve how you relate.
*Let your conflicts show you which childish attitudes to reprogram so you can enjoy each other more.
*Do not depend on intimates to make you happy. Make yourself happy.
*Tell intimates, to the degree they hear without punishing you, things about you, and about feelings and thoughts you held privately. If there are things you choose to keep to yourself, say you choose not to share, rather than lie. Honor prior privacy commitments you made without lying in the present.
*Clear at mutually agreed times, express any annoyance, anger, resentment, and negativity you have toward each other. Then request what you want for yourself, for one another and for the relationship(s).
*Do not expect any intimate to meet all your requests. Agree to as many of their requests as you can. Find out why you each want these and what you really need that motivates the specific requests.
*Next, tell your intimates what you want to give them.
*Conclude by expressing your positive feelings, appreciations and love. Count the blessings in the relationship(s). Then hug.
- https://wp.me/p1TVCy-5hv for experientials to uplevel your relationship.
More Tantra: www.enkispeaks.com
- TEACH TANTRA
is a manual for you to experience advanced tantra and teach it to other people.
You learn to teach lovers and seekers how to:
* Master advanced tantra techniques
* Open all energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Refine relations
* Encourage female ejaculation and master male ejaculatory control
* Find meaning and purpose in relationships and life
* Reprogram parent imprints that diminish sex and love * Get satisfaction and sustain sex
* Mutually make more in sexualloving
* Delve dreams and pastlives
* Worship women and gratify guys
Also by the Lessins
TANTRA for ALL CHAKRAS
guides you through experiences that help you:
* Love each other more and better
* Open your energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Share your diverse inner-voices
* Learn what hurts and scares your Inner Kids
* Discern when to lower your subself shields
* Share vulnerability and connect with each other
* Synergize your inner selves’ dance within and between you
* Refine how you relate